This Wiki is setup to learn about Embedded Systems. You can browse the two online classes below and read more about student projects. This website was created for student use at San Jose State University, but is now a popular source of knowledge. Please contact me if you wish to document your own project at this site. Knowledge is worth nothing until transferred! :)
Here are some success stories of the classes. We recommend you use this board to learn, which has information on how to get one for yourself. The cost of the board helps fund research, development, and this web-server cost.
SJ-One Board Features Summary :
- LPC1758 with 512K ROM and 64K RAM with many on-board sensors.
- Highly efficient software framework with many peripheral drivers.
- Nordic wireless with mesh network software stack
- FreeRTOS Tutorial
- Bitmasking Tutorial (+ GPIO Example)
- LPC17xx Memory Map & Interrupts
- Web Development Tutorial
- CAN BUS
- Unit Testing SJSU Project
- MediaWiki Quick Tutorial
- Image Upload Guidelines
- File and Image Uploads that do not follow these guidelines will be deleted!
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.